About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, October 14, 2013

BUSY BUSY Week!!!!

Today started off my very very busy week. Today I substituted at a local school, and absolutely had a wonderful day! I really enjoy substituting at that school. Tomorrow I have a few reviews and giveaways to post, Wednesday I have day one of orientation for a different company to take care of the cerebral palsy boy I take care of, Thursday I have day two orientation, and Friday I substitute for another local school in a special education class and we get to take the children swimming. Even though its going to be a very busy week, it's going to be a very fun and exciting week. Be sure to check out my OraMD giveaway, and stay tuned for more reviews/giveaways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment